Sunday, April 3, 2022

Infinite Respec in ELDEN RING

Hi! This guide will be teaching you to respec infinitely using a very easy glitch method!

The Glitch

Hi! This guide will make use of the infinite respec glitch, I believe it was discovered by Cuzwainaut on YouTube. I have simply perfected his method to make it consistent. All you have to do, is go to respec, allocate your stats how you please, but don't hit "Yes" to respec just yet. I will attach a file for a program called AutoHotKey which will allow you to do this right every time! All you have to do is download AutoHotKey, and double click the script. Simple hover you mouse cursor about "Yes" in game, and click the "R" key on you keyboard. It will click yes, and then immediately close the game. Load back in, you'll be respec'ed, and won't have used the tear! If you wish to exit the program (the hotkey one, I mean) just hit the "Q" key. I ope this help out some of you, and all I ask is proper credit if you share/repost this! ^^


File Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/162i3rTw25isHNdmyOFnhO5dhqBIoTjhy/view?usp=sharing

by C0en55


0 comments:

Post a Comment