Monday, June 18, 2018

Picross Galaxy Solutions

Picross Galaxy by DAY-OFF GAMES solutions, cheats, walkthrough for android, iphone, ipad, ipod. Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Picross or Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Below you can find the solutions for the first levels in Picross Galaxy.
More levels will be added, if requested. Solving the levels takes a lot of time and it's not worth wasting this time if there aren't enough people who need help passing this game. So if you want more levels to be added just leave a comment on this page and I will shift my focus on this game.

Picross Galaxy Level 1 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 1 Solution

Picross Galaxy Level 2 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 2 Solution

Picross Galaxy Level 3 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 3 Solution

Picross Galaxy Level 4 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 4 Solution

Picross Galaxy Level 5 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 5 Solution

Picross Galaxy Level 6 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 6 Solution
Picross Galaxy Level 109 Solution, Cheats, Walkthrough
Picross Galaxy Level 109 Solution


94 comments:

  1. Please add more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i have the soluce of puzzle 109
    Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added, check the last image. Also if anyone else needs help, leave a comment with the level and i'll try to add it asap.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I play on android phone, and on android version i have only 144 levels. Make a screenshot and post it here if you want me to help.

      Delete
    2. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EHyxhvKZze8/Wzzrl3VI25I/AAAAAAAABMo/6gJiGX3RCl0e8u7KpKwpz-u4g_6fx5_AACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_20180704-103633.jpg

      Delete
    3. That worked! Thanks! And I'm on android also, with 228 levels.

      Delete
  4. Need help with this level http://prntscr.com/k4wsuc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to solve it, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful...

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i have the soluce of puzzle 55
    Please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i have solution for level 55?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Solution for level 9 I'm pretty sure its unsolvable

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've screwed up lvl 104 twice...
    Any chance you have a solution?

    ReplyDelete

  10. Can i have the soluce of puzzle 55
    Please

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you guys help me with level 36?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, would you have the soluce of the level #141. I finished him but there is a mistake ans i don't sée where. ThankYou very much.

    Émilie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need help with level 70, can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Level 45 please help

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, please, help me with number 41. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please help with 58. I cant get the centre right!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. sorry for the late replay, i've been very busy this days.
      Level 84 Solution

      Delete
  18. Can you help with level 23 please! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Level 56, please!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Levels 79 and 83?

    ReplyDelete
  21. can I please have the 34 lvl solution?

    ReplyDelete
  22. 116 and 119 please? I'm sure I must be missing something obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Solution for level 137 please, I'm stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Need solution for level 151 pls

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, may I ask you for levels 60 and 82, please? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Need level 170 pls

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 47 please... I have 75% done cant seem to get the last

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can you add level 166 please?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please can you add level #2-53 of picross galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
  31. Could you please add solution for 151?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Does anybody have no. 93? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I need the solution to 178 please.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Level 125 is hiving me a headache. Solution pls.

    ReplyDelete