Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cryptogram Level 201 to Level 300 Answers

Cryptogram by Paul Lammertsma answers, cheats, solutions for Level 201 to Level 300, for android, iphone, ipad and ipod. Cryptogram it's a word puzzle game that consist of short text phrases that are encrypted. Your task is to find the cipher and decode the encrypted text.
Below you can find a list with all the answers for Level 201 to Level 300, just look for the level you need help with...

Level 201: Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
Level 202: Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
Level 203: My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Level 204: Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.
Level 205: You've got to ask yourself one question
Level 206: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
Level 207: Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
Level 208: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Level 209: As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
Level 210: Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
Level 211: Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?
Level 212: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Level 213: Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.
Level 214: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
Level 215: Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!
Level 216: Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
Level 217: Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.
Level 218: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!
Level 219: Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!
Level 220: Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.
Level 221: Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!
Level 222: My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.
Level 223: The secret to happiness is burying all your true feelings and living a life of bland compromise.
Level 224: My days in college were so exciting. This one time, the national guard came and shot some of my friends.
Level 225: Kids, your grandfather's ears are not gross and they are certainly not an enchanted forest.
Level 226: So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
Level 227: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
Level 228: I've got an idea an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.
Level 229: I had such a crush on her. Until I met you Lois. You're my silver medal.
Level 230: Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them into some kind of fraction I can't even measure.
Level 231: Sorry Meg. Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.
Level 232: Hey, Peter, it's seven o'clock and you've still got your pants on. What's the occasion?
Level 233: If dogs aren't supposed to eat dental floss out of the trash, why did they make it mint flavored?
Level 234: If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
Level 235: My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too.
Level 236: Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
Level 237: We want everybody to act like adults, quit playing games, realize that it's not just my way or the highway.
Level 238: That's the good thing about being president, I can do whatever I want.
Level 239: We have real enemies in the world. These enemies must be found. They must be pursued and they must be defeated.
Level 240: Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Level 241: If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Level 242: The pleasures of love are always in proportion to our fears.
Level 243: In the world of words, the imagination is one of the forces of nature.
Level 244: Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
Level 245: Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
Level 246: The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
Level 247: Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?
Level 248: About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
Level 249: How beautiful the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.
Level 250: I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
Level 251: One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
Level 252: I know who I am. I am not perfect. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I'm one of them.
Level 253: For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Level 254: Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.
Level 255: I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
Level 256: We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
Level 257: Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Level 258: There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
Level 259: I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Level 260: As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.
Level 261: It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
Level 262: For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
Level 263: There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
Level 264: The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Level 265: When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
Level 266: You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Level 267: Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
Level 268: Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Level 269: A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
Level 270: Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
Level 271: It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.
Level 272: When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.
Level 273: You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Level 274: Success is the only motivational factor that a boy with character needs.
Level 275: I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life.
Level 276: There is progress whether you are going forward or backward. The thing is to move!
Level 277: How do you know you're going to do something, until you do it?
Level 278: Your heaviest artillery will be your will to live. Keep that big gun going.
Level 279: Set yourself earnestly to see what you are made to do, and then set yourself earnestly to do it.
Level 280: Don't give up. Don't lose hope. Don't sell out.
Level 281: To be wholly devoted to some intellectual exercise is to have succeeded in life.
Level 282: Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
Level 283: I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
Level 284: Even though we're a week and a half away from Thanksgiving, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Level 285: Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.
Level 286: I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.
Level 287: If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get.
Level 288: Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.
Level 289: Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.
Level 290: There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday.
Level 291: Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Level 292: We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
Level 293: Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
Level 294: Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Level 295: Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.
Level 296: Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Level 297: There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Level 298: We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
Level 299: To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Level 300: Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.



Cryptogram Level 201 to Level 300  Answers, Cheats, Solutions for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Note: This is "Cryptogram" by "Paul Lammertsma"


0 comments:

Post a Comment