Tuesday, April 17, 2018

◉ Connection Solutions

◉ Connection by Infinity Games solutions, walkthrough, cheats for android and ios devices. This is the connection game where you have to connect dots from different colors. There is no timer or pressure; the more levels you can clear without help, the higher is your IQ
After you pass about 50 levels in ◉ Connection, the game begins to get harder and harder and passing each level becomes a challenge.
You can find here how to solve all the levels, just pick a level below to see the solution.


6 comments:

  1. The list calls itself "Connect Solutions" so, anyone could be forgiven for thinking that it shows all levels but, it stops at level 300, I'm stuck at level 331! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Didn't thought people will play until level 300,seems I was wrong :)
      I'll try to add more levels in the following days.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! As I mentioned, I've solved that one now but, now stuck at level 871!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's quite high, I doubt I'll reach it anytime soon, because I have other games that I currently work on...

      Delete
    2. I'm stuck at level 1713 🥲. does anyone have solution for it?

      Delete