Monday, August 10, 2015

Wood Block Puzzle Solutions

Wood Block Puzzle solutions, cheats, walkthrough for all levels, by BitMango, for android and ios devices. Easy to play and pleasurable game for all age. Simply Drag the blocks, and fill up all space.
From now on, let's enjoy a simple and addictive puzzle game! Try it for FREE now!

HOW TO PLAY
  • Drag blocks to fill up the frame.
  • Blocks cannot be rotated.
  • No time limit!
Some levels in Wood Block Puzzle are a bit tricky to solve, if you found a level you can't pass just select it below and you will see a image with the correct solution for that level.


More solutions will be added if requested, so leave a comment here if you need help with them.

39 comments:

  1. Solution shown for level 144 is not the right one. I can't move on til this is corrected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed! It seems it was changed on the latest update

      Delete
  2. I dont need relax, I need special 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need special 2 please, I'm stuck on level 82 😯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Special 2 will take a couple of days, but i'll leave a comment here as soon as i pass level 82...

      Delete
    2. I just got level 82 :) a walk through of special 2 will still be great! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I could really use some help with the 6x6 mania levels! Please? I can't find answers for them anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my phone and lost the progress on this game, will have to start from scratch, and just a few players reached 6x6 mania...

      Delete
    2. YESSS! I need help with 6x6 mania too! Please! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. On level intense 15 when I tried to get answer also not the right one for the puzzle? Help

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the intense levels are wrong suck on 93

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna update Intense pack in a few days, stay tunned

    ReplyDelete
  8. Solution for intense 1,2,&3 is not right please fix so i can move on thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intense level 24 isnt right:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I checked it now, and is fine for me. I'm using the latest version of the game...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really stuck on 6x6 mania 81
    Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am stuck on the following 6x6 mania,expert no 11, Intense++ 4, 5x5 mania no 131

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there I'm stuck on level 6×6 mania 75 pleasehelp many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need the solution to professional level 82 for wood block puzzle

    ReplyDelete